The statutory audit of your financial statements should be more than a chore for your company. bps² Treuhand GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft perceives audits to form the basis for technical and organizational improvements in your company so that at the end of the day added value is created for your company.
Our expert opinion services include:
- IDW expert opinions
- IDW S1 expert opinion (company valuation)
- IDW S6 expert opinion (restructuring concept)
- IDW S9 expert opinion (going-concern forecast)
As experts, we provide business opinions, in particular corporate valuations occasioned by the purchase or sale of business entities and shares. We also prepare other opinions (e.g. to assess business plans) and can act as experts in judicial and extrajudicial disputed.
Before you enter into a corporate transaction as a purchaser or seller, we assist you in preparing and conducting due diligence in the following areas:
When performing legal due diligence, we examine the opportunities and risks of internal and external relations under corporate law, contract law and labor law, and analyze pending legal disputes or imminent litigation. We also assist you in negotiating and drafting business purchase and sale agreements.
The aim of a tax due diligence is to analyze the tax opportunities and risks of a business acquisition and also to find the most optimal tax transaction structure for you.
By means of financial due diligence, we perform an investigative analysis of the current financial situation of your proposed acquisition with you, in order to identify possible opportunities and risks and to determine the best-possible purchase price for you.
The mandatory and voluntary audits of single-entity and consolidated financial statements is one of our core competencies. We also carry out other types of business audits:
- Reviews of the documented use of funds in non-profit organizations and in government grants
- Audits of interim and opening balance sheets
- Audits stipulated by the German Real Estate Agent and Commercial Construction Industry Ordinance (MaBV)
- Audits stipulated by the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG)